Monday, April 19, 2010

A few things I forgot



So, I forgot to mention a few things in my post the other day.
(1) This is my favorite picture from our Easter trip to Austin. Clarke (my nephew) loves his "Gracie Beff". And she loves him too. She can't take her eyes off of him when he's around. He's always busy...which is very entertaining. She is usually a very talkative girl, but its hard to get anything out of her when she is watching him. It's pretty funny. Just wanted to share this one because its so sweet. I can't wait until they can finally play together!

(2) Proud moment!!! Grace had her first Sunday in the church nursery this week! We have been visiting Fellowship Bible Church in Conway, which we are really enjoying. But are still praying about where the Lord would have us. (Please pray for wisdom if you think a/b us.) Anyway, I dropped her off, acting as unemotional as I could. After 6 months of being in the nursing mothers room, I was ready to sit in a service without distraction, but at the same time knew I would think a/b her the whole time. My sweet friend Casey checked on her and told me she was "happy and as content as could be" which gave me a huge relief and I actually could enjoy the sermon. When I picked her up, all the nursery girls went on and on a/b what a happy girl she is! And what a fun smile she has. Why was I EVER worried???

No comments:

Post a Comment