Thursday, October 6, 2011

32 weeks and counting!

Today we had Graham's 32 week appointment. Our little peanut is no longer a peanut, weighing in at 4lbs. 9oz.! I can't believe he is already so big! Although my belly is definitely showing it! :) Nothing exciting going on other than that. Gracie's birthday party is coming up next Friday. She's very excited. She keeps saying "Minnie Mouse Paw-ty".."I two!"..."Eat Hot Dogs!". I'm praying the weather will be a nice cool fall evening so we can all enjoy being outside at the park. Here's to hoping, right? This is Arkansas, so, we could technically have a heat wave like last year and it be 89 degrees!
Here's a sampling of some of my favorite maternity pictures Jill snapped when they were down in September. I'm so thankful she has a talent than can capture some sweet memories for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment